Music has always been a major part of my life. I am fascinated by the stories behind some of the greatest songs and keen to share what I think they are about.
You can’t beat that feeling of a great concert, surrounded by so many other like minded fans from across the globe. In these pages I hope to share my passions for music, concerts and stories.
- All the concerts I have been to
- Dreaming of a Desert Trip 2016
- Lucius at the Chapel, London 2018
- Tubular Bells Live!
- Soul II Soul
- Panic! at the Disco – Cardiff
- Panic! at the Disco – London
- Donavon Frankenreiter at the Surf Lodge
- Happiness is Easy – Talk Talk
- Smell the Roses – Roger Waters
- Hard Times are Over – John Lennon
- Song for Guy – Elton John
- Make me Better – Hunter MacDonald